We believe that transparency is a core criterion for trustworthy social engagement. We have therefore committed to making the following information available to the public as part of the Transparent Civil Society initiative. Our voluntary commitment can be downloaded here.
1. NAME, PLACE, ADDRESS AND FOUNDING YEAR
Name: Drip by Drip e.V.
Address: Weichselplatz 3, 12045 Berlin
Founding Year: 2018
Contact: Amira Jehia, firstname.lastname@example.org
2. COMPLETE STATUTE AND AIMS OF THE NGO
Drip by Drip is a non-profit organization that works to find, develop and disseminate solutions to the water problems caused by the textile industry, by means of:
- Providing information and advice on the relationship between water and fashion
- Networking between producers, brands and consumers
- Co-developing water-saving solutions from fiber to final product at all stages of the value chain
- Improving water management in the industry
- Cleaning up already polluted water resources in areas heavily dependent on the textile industry, e.g. Bangladesh.
Our charter can be downloaded here: Statute 2021
3. TAX BENEFIT DISCLOSURES
4. NAMES AND FUNCTIONS OF KEY DECISION-MAKERS
Persons who can make decisions in accordance with the Statute and the Articles of Association are the three members of the Board: Amira Jehia, Marie Wekel & Max Gilgenmann
5. ACTIVITY REPORT
Our latest activity report can be downloaded here: Activity Report 2022
6. PERSONNEL STRUCTURE
Chairperson & Management Project Work: Marie Wekel (since 29.7.2021 until today) – email@example.com
Board Member & Management Administration: Amira Jehia (since foundation until today) – firstname.lastname@example.org
Board Member: Max Gilgenmann (since 7/29/2021 until today) – email@example.com
Only volunteers work with us unpaid. All other employees, such as permanent team members (all part-time), as well as interns and working students, are employed on a social insurance basis and paid above minimum wage level.
7. INFORMATION ON THE ORIGIN OF THE FUNDS
We fund our educational projects through annual grants from Engagement Global gGmbH, with funding from the BMZ.
Our water projects are supported by donations from fashion labels and private individuals. For this purpose, we also run a donation campaign on Betterplace throughout the year: https://www.betterplace.org/de/projects/74919-lasst-uns-das-abwasser-der-fast-fashion-industrie-in-bangladesch-reinigen.
Our latest income statement can be downloaded here: Income Surplus Statement 2022
Our latest statement of assets and liabilities can be downloaded here: Statement of Assets & Liabilities 2022
8. DISCLOSURES ON THE USE OF FUNDS
With your donation you support our water projects in Bangladesh, Pakistan and Kenya, as well as the campaign work and the administration of our association. In determining the income of the association, we are guided by the standards of the German Central Institute for Social Issues (DZI), which set an upper limit for administrative expenses of 30%.
9. CORPORATE RELATIONSHIP WITH THIRD PARTIES
10. GRANTS REPRESENTING MORE THAN 10% OF TOTAL ANNUAL REVENUES IN 2022
Funding by Engagement Global gGmbH with funds from BMZ: € 60,000
Funding by State Office for Development Cooperation Berlin (LEZ): € 12,000
Donations from Beechfield Brands Ltd. as part of their 1% For The Planet donation commitment: € 49,865.00